First 4 Driving Lessons £79*
Introductory Special Offer
Driving lessons in Bradford
Call BJM : 07795480262
10 Top Driving Lesson Tips
Follow our ten top tips to help you pass first time
- Never assume the cheapest driving lessons are the best
- Concentrate on getting great value for money from driving schools in Bradford. You should always get discounts for block bookings. Ask about offers on post test tuition for motorway driving (Pass Plus).
- Check out how long a driving lesson really is, don’t assume. Some other driving schools in Bradford give lessons that are less than an hour long or drop off and pick up other pupils in your lesson time or even do the shopping in your valuable time that your actually paying for.
- Make sure your instructor is qualified and has a green badge in the windscreen to prove he is a fully qualified driving standards agency instructor. A pink license means the instructor is a trainee and has no formal qualifications to teach you to drive.
- Check that the car you will drive has dual controls and that you’ll be actually using the same car your doing your lessons in for your practical test. And of course to make sure that there is a spare car in case of a breakdown. Your Driving Instructor in Bradford should have a replacement ready.
- Check if the driving instructor can help, ‘if needed,’ with your theory and hazard perception test and buy a good theory book, CD ROM or online tools to help you practice mock tests www.direct.gov.uk
- Make sure your driving instructor keeps a record of your progress and follows the official Driving Standards Agency syllabus.
- Apply for your theory and hazard perception test as soon as you feel you are ready for it.
- Agree with your instructor when to apply for your practical test (remember you need to pass your theory and hazard perception tests first).
- Take at least an hour per week, preferably two, of regular lessons with a qualified driving instructor. They will advise you on how much tuition you should need. Make sure your tuition car is available for a final lesson immediately before your test